What do You Worship?

 



 Worship God Alone!

I really feel this is from the Lord who I hear saying over and over again to His Bride: 
 
 
REPENT OF MAN WORSHIP and return to me with your whole heart. Follow ME and I will make you fishers of men, not worshipers of them. Love ME with your whole heart, mind, soul and strength then you will love others the way I desire you to. The worship of man and his gifts is idolatry and I am not pleased. I have called you to follow ME. I am a jealous God and will share my glory with none other. Those servants who humble themselves under my mighty hand will be blessed beyond measure and used of me to further my gospel. Those who seek the praise of man and covet earthly gain and fame, will fall under judgment that has already begun in my house....Selah
 
Acts 14: 11-18
 
"And when the crowds saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in Lycaonian, “The gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!” Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker. And the priest of Zeus, whose temple was at the entrance to the city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates and wanted to offer sacrifice with the crowds. But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their garments and rushed out into the crowd, crying out, Men, why are you doing these things? We are also men of the same nature as you, and preach the gospel to you that you should turn from these vain things to a living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them. n past generations he allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways. Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts with food and gladness.” 
 
Even with these words they scarcely restrained the people from offering sacrifice to them." 
 
(This last verse really says a lot about human nature. We MUST avoid this trap and heed the Lord's warnings!)

Comments

Popular Posts